Transportation Customer Service - English and German (virtual role - work from home)Job Description:
- Transportation Customer Service - English and German (virtual role - work from home)
- 5 Months fixed term contract
- Virtual role - Working From Home
- Full training
- Base salary + language bonus + remote work allowances + Multisport card + Medical care
- 5 working days a week (Monday-Sunday) + 2 free days
Role and Team description:
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon Freight Operations (AFOPS) is the Pan- European team that handles Amazon Freight's Customer Support and Transportation Execution. We are responsible for planning and scheduling the transport orders placed by our customers (Shippers), and providing them with support at each step of their journey. We play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon Freight's European transportation network and have direct impact on Shipper Experience.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a bi-lingual (English-German) individual to join our fully virtual team in Poland on a 5-month fixed-term contract. You will be working from home, whatever location will suite you. You will be customer obsessed and motivated to deliver the best support.
You will facilitate flow of information between Amazon Freight and our external customers, proactively resolving any potential issues that impacts customer experience and performance delivery.
You will provide proactive and timely resolution to any issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and communicating effectively with the stakeholders to build rapport.
Suitable candidates will have:
- High customer obsession.
- Good communication and written skills in German and English.
- Problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Flexibility to work Monday to Sunday ( 5 working days a week, you will rotate the work days + 2 free days)
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Proactively monitor customer shipments to identify, address, and prevent potential issues.
- Develop and execute effective service recovery plans as necessary.
- Continual, proactive communication with customers (shippers) and external partners (carriers) to ensure a friction less customer experience.
- Identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in Amazon Freights operations, systematically escalating problems or variances in the operation to the Supervisors and Shift Managers.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs.
Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, pushing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries.
Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. All employees working directly for or on behalf of Amazon must apply through jobfinder/amazon.jobs using their internal email address.
- Fluency in German and English required
- Strong computer literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in MS office mainly Word and advanced Excel.
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a fast-paced operating environment.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or problem solver o we want to hear from you!