Opis stanowiska:Concept and Creation Specialist
The right combination of enthusiasm, daring and perseverance will make you succeed at this post.
The Concept and Creation Specialist is responsible for the implementation of the correct OTTO branding and for the makeup, design and development of concepts. You must be able to translate the needs of different target groups into creative and expressive concepts. You report to the Marketing Manager.
Place of work: Venray, NetherlandsWhat are you going to do exactly?
- Lay-out and design of e.g. newsletters for internal and external audience, narrow casting, folders, advertisements; possibly in co-operation with external partners.
- You are responsible for the development and management of the OTTO branding, both on- and off-line.
- Monitoring of a clear-cut use of the corporate style.
- Conceptualizing, creating and realizing various campaigns aimed at our target groups.
Who are you and what can you contribute to the company?
- You know how to translate content into design suitable for a particular target group. You are full of ideas and just need space to work them out. You are able to convince others to the concept and, next, you skilfully get down to brass stacks.
- You often come up with new insights, ideas and solutions which are in line with the vision and strategy of OTTO, but at the same time you know how to break the mould.
You are an enthusiastic and strong personality. You really do not mess around and you spontaneously go the extra mile. Additionally:
What you will get in return?
- Higher professional education (HBO) level of work and analysis, relevant education profile (communication/media design).
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience. Experience in the personnel services industry is a plus.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Experience in shooting and editing videos is a plus.
- Possession of a valid B category driver’s license.
Though we have noted a considerable growth in the last years, we are still a family business. The informal, multicultural work environment ensures a pleasant and unique atmosphere. We are striving at the best company results together with motivated colleagues.
Your commitment and performance are rewarded with the market-level salary and attractive primary and secondary employment conditions. A few examples:
- You take part in the OTTO Development Programme offering training in the field of communication, leadership and Six Sigma, complemented by language courses, VCU, emergency response (BHV), BOI, etc.
- Talented people are offered the opportunity to participate in the High Potentials Programme, consisting of professional training, international projects and individual coaching.
- You get gratis and unlimited access to sport clubs Fit For Free or Fitklub.
- Every 4 weeks we organise the OTTO Cafe, during which we close the period in a joyful atmosphere with a drink in some exciting place in the Netherlands
- Each quarter all staff in the Netherlands comes together in an inspiring location to share the latest news and results. At the end of the year this takes the form of a pleasant Christmas dinner.
- Each year we go on the team building weekend to get to know each other even better and to celebrate international co-operation - we have already been to e.g. Istanbul and Barcelona.
- We also take the fun factor at work to heart, as enjoying your work just fits in!